- Is AdvisorBridge owned by any Investment Dealers?
No. AdvisorBridge is Independently Owned and Operated. Dealer Partners pay an annual membership fee in order to promote their firms on the AdvisorBridge website.
- Are AdvisorBridge Dealer Partners permitted to contact Advisor Members directly using the AdvisorBridge Mail?
No. This is strongly discouraged. Dealers provide their contact information on their profiles for interested Advisors to reach out.
- How do I change my password?
To change your password, log into the Market Network and select Manage Account. Near the bottom of the page is an area where you can change your password. Click this and follow the prompts to change your password.
- How do I update my email address?
To update your email address, log into the Market Network and go to Manage Account. Scroll down and change your personal email where indicated. Once completed, click Save Your Market Network Account at the bottom of this page.
- How do I update my profile?
To update or change your profile, log into the Market Network and select Manage Profile. Here you can update and change your information as needed. Once you have finished updating your content please save your profile by clicking Save My Market Network Profile under the Business Profile section. To arrive at the page either click it directly or click through all the sections of the Profile Builder.
- How do I upgrade to a Paid Annual Membership?
To upgrade to a paid membership, log into the Market Network and select Upgrade Now located on the black Market Network Header.
- Is my Membership fee refundable?
Your membership is not refundable.
- How do I delete my account?
To delete your account, please log into the Market Network. Select Manage Account and scroll to the bottom and click Delete My Account.